- I’m a advertising traffic manager who lives in Boca Raton. I want to update my skill set and take a digital media/internet marketing program, but can’t seem to find any schools in South Florida that offer any. I know there are online options, but I prefer a classroom setting. Are there any recommendations?
Answer by Nuno
This is the best you can find .
On or Off line courses .
How Does The Course Work?
Using current, reality-based theory, proven practices, and integrated tools, the course guides students by the hand through the process of creating a popular, income-generating business.
For their part, students need to bring to the course…
1) Motivation to create an online business based on a passion or special interest.
2) Ability to write simple text equivalent to an inter-office memo.
3) Access to a computer and Internet connection for homework assignments.
Support This Blog By Visiting Marketing Campaign in reference to Phoenix SEO -
4) Availability of eight hours per week (outside of class time) to dedicate to site and business-building efforts.
The course’s content is divided into 10 units, each with its own focus…
* Understanding “PREselling” (vs. “selling”) — Contentarrow Trafficarrow PREsellarrow Monetize concept; success examples, entrepreneurship; accessing online resources
* Brainstorming business ideas — types of online businesses; entrepreneur/infopreneur; building on passion/hobby/experience
* Doing precise online market research — lateral and vertical brainstorming; analyzing supply and demand
Go to this webpage put it on you number and they will call you back or you can call or writte them .
Then on lateral side bar menu that you actually find in alphabetical mode choose :
The 6th Pillar Program
Selecting an effective domain name — unifying business concept; searching available names; registering a domain
* Choosing an appropriate site Look & Feel — using standard and custom templates; starting and upgrading
* Developing original site content — outlining like a book; using online resources; studying competition; writing effectively for site visitors
* Creating Search-Engine-friendly pages — analyzing page content; incorporating keywords; organizing content in tiers
* Incorporating PREselling techniques — using e-mail giveaways; offering downloadable e-books; offering free online courses
* Promoting the business in multiple ways — free Search Engine traffic (plus directories); blogging; advertising; e-zines; relationships; joint ventures
* Implementing proven money-generating techniques — incorporating content-based ads; being an affiliate for other merchants’ products/services.
The course is not about “putting up a site.” It’s all about building a real business.
Contact ourl Education Group
- Hey there everyone. I am interested about a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Can you explain to me what the job is and what do you do in this job? Thanks!
Answer by e_cool
The Digital Marketing Coordinator(DMC) reports to the Construction Products Marketing Director and has primary responsibility for executing measurable and sustainable digital strategies in line with strategic Market Plans. The individual will work closely with the Market and Brand managers to understand the business strategy and digital objectives by market in order to execute the most appropriate campaigns, programs, dynamic site content and tools. Key responsibilities include design and management of various branded web sites and new media platforms.
- I currently work in online marketing covering Search and Affiliates. I would like an event that will both educate me and build new contacts in the US as I am currently UK based. I am swaying towards Adtech San Francisco or possibly an event in New York.
Answer by memetrader
Adtech is a good choice and see if you can stay on for a few days and go to SMX at Long Beach.
SMX events are fantastic for networking http://searchmarketingexpo.com/social/