- I’ve got basketball training on tuesday, wednesday, saturday and sunday and i also play basketball match on friday for 50 mins. Are there any exercises i could do to improve my vertical leap without overtraining??
will these trainings improve my jumping ability without additional exercises??
Answer by dcchan4
most players work to improve there vertical leap and body strength in the offseason, and they focus on conditioning and prevent injuries during the season. because to increase something like your vert takes alot of intensity and you need to rest after each workout.
- Hellooo! I need some ideas for basketball training. I need to get a lot better. Here are some things I need work on.
-foot speed/overall quickness
Advertising Campaign from AD Network when it comes to Jump Manual -
-get a better vertical
-better ball handler
-better at driving to the hoop
Any ideas are welcome!
Answer by Chris R
foot speed, ankle weights and sprint training with them…. vertical leap, ankle weights, weighted vests, stretching, squats, calf raises, building up your shoulders, ball handling drills, you can google some of those and work on them at home, dribble all the time, keep a ball in your hands. Driving to the hoop is something you cant really teach, just have to know how to do it, have to be able to read the d, confidence i cant tell you, you just have to gain it from experience…
- hi im in chicago for the summer and im living in the downtown and im wondring if there is any close basketball training center or a basketball camp ?
im a female so im asking about a girl basketball camp / training center and im 21 coz all the camps i found is for teens and i will be in chicago for a month so i hope the camp is in july ,, any one knows any club or center?
Answer by LAKERS ROCK
well try going to the ymca in chicago there are many of them and they will tell you, by the way nice question
- Shotloc is the only scientifically proven basketball training tool developed to constantly improve the shooting form and accuracy for basketball players of all ages and skill level.
- Shotloc Spreads the Fingers
- Keeps the Ball off the Palm
- Ensures Proper Follow-Through
- Shotloc can be Used in Live Play
Shotloc, is the only scientifically proven basketball training tool developed to constantly improve the shooting form and accuracy for basketball players of all ages and skill level. Licensed by the NBA and endorsed by NBA & WNBA Players including JJ Redick (Guard, Orlando Magic), Stephen Curry (Guard, Golden State Warriors), and Sue Bird (Guard, Seattle Storm), some of the best players in the game agree that Shotloc is the real deal. â??Shotloc keeps your hand set in the perfect shooting
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: [price asin="B0052RX9OA"]